- Presentations will be capped at 15 minutes with a 5 minute follow up for question/answer session. Presenter moderators will actively time presentation length and will give a 1 minute warning at 14 minutes. At 15 minutes, the moderator will stop the presenter.
- Presentation should concisely describe the project as well as be practiced by the presenter prior to submission. Presentations should also be vetted and approved by project mentors.
- Files should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following file naming convention: Last Name_Abstract#_PresentationKeyWord.pptx by May 15th at 5pm (MST).
- Files should be no larger than 10 MB
- Use of Microsoft Powerpoint to develop slides
- Abstract number should appear on every slide
- References should be included on the bottom of each slide as a footnote
- Slides that must be included:
- Title Slide: Title of the presentation, presenter’s full name and credentials, presenter’s position and name/location of residency program.
- Disclosure(s) slide: Conflicts of interest, IRB status, Co-investigators
- Facility slide
- Objectives (no more than 3)
- Questions and Contact slide
- Active learning techniques (Bloom Taxonomy) in presentation
- Font size should not be smaller than 24 point for slide text as well as for tables, figures, and graphs and not smaller than 14 point font for footnote text
- All images, tables, figures, graphs should be referenced
- Slides should be formatted and proofread for spelling and grammar
- Slide background color and text color should be easy to read